пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Development Ethnic Minority Small Businesses †MyAssignmenthelp

Question: Discuss about the Development Ethnic Minority Small Businesses. Answer: Introduction: An organizations culture and the values it is founded on are the only actual identifiers. Everything else could be imitated, but the only true distinctive identifiers are the norms and values of the company. The present paper aims to identify the underpinning values of Frankton Fresh company and how these are translated into its policies and processes (Prowle, Kalar Barrow, 2016). Frankton Fresh is a medium sized grocery business which stocks and sells a broad range of fresh vegetables and fruits, dairy products, milkshakes, real fruit ice cream and other groceries. The ensuing paragraphs also carry a reflection on what was learnt from undertaking this assignment. The core value on which Frankton Freshs foundation lies is to offer a fair and simple deal and making fresh quality products accessible. As it is a medium sized business, the company has a very down-to-earth culture and it celebrates the family-friendly values. Franktons values are critical to its success and without these, it would struggle to stay competitive. These values are ingrained in the way it conducts business at each level. These values let its stakeholders (employees and customers) know what type of business they are dealing with and what can be expected from it. A major part of Franktons culture revolves around their belief of no one strives better for customers. It tries to understand its customers needs, and be the first one to meet them, plus act responsibly toward the community (Zhang, van Doorn Leeflang, 2014). The culture of the company is based on respect and trust. It believes that if consumers like what it provides, they will come back and purchase again. This I can say from my all shopping experiences as all my required products were available with them and which were not there they note it down and provided me on next purchase. If the employees feel what it does is rewarding, they are likely to go an additional mile to assist the consumers. By the embodiment of its values, Frankton creates a great place to work where great service is provided (Drucker, 2017). These values and culture are not just on papers. These are actually incorporated into the policies and processes of the organization. The people on the floor are always very energetic and enthusiastic about helping the customers. Corporate social responsibility is something which followed intently by the company in most of its process. Frankton trades responsibly which is reflected in its fair prices and great quality. Corporate responsibility is also visible in its ethical and responsible sourcing techniques. The company sources it produces only from farmers who use environmentally sound farming practices. It promotes healthy eating choices by selling fresh and conventional farm produce (Altinay, Saunders Wang, 2014). All this is not hearsay. I have personally experienced how fresh and high quality are the products at Frankton Fresh. Moreover, there is complete information available on every shelf about how they were produced and sourced. In addition to this, the store does not use plastic bags at all and the packaging of other materials is also bio-degradable. Undertaking this research helped me learn a great a deal about myself. I identified that I can work and deliver effectively under pressure. While doing this study, there were many instances in which I had to wait long for results, and this made me realize I actually have so much patience. My practical knowledge increased manifolds and so did my research skills. I learnt how much dedication is required to undertake a practical examination, the key role of observation in it, and then what it takes to pour everything on the paper efficiently. I had so much of information, but I learnt the process of screening only the relevant data and turning into my report. However, there were some areas where I could improve my skills. These include communication skills, interpersonal skills, and planning skills. I figured that I was not very confident when interacting with the store employees and other customers there. It was difficult for me to strike a conversation. As far as planning skills are c oncerned, I was not totally successful in looking ahead to achieve my goal and avoiding physical, financial and emotional hardships. I really need to work on these areas. For this purpose, I have set some developmental objectives: Improve my communication skills by joining some workshops where I would have to speak in front of different people and interact with them. Improve my strategic thinking and planning skills. Conclusion Hence, it can be concluded that a strong company culture can help a business differentiate itself from its rivals in the minds of its stakeholders. Frankton Fresh has been successful in embedding its values and culture into its processes which makes it successful. References Altinay, L., Saunders, M. N., Wang, C. L. (2014). The influence of culture on trust judgments in customer relationship development by ethnic minority small businesses.Journal of Small Business Management,52(1), 59-78. Drucker, P. F. (2017).The Theory of the Business (Harvard Business Review Classics). Harvard Business Press. Prowle, M., Kalar, M., Barrow, L. (2016). New development: Value for money (VFM) in public servicesthe importance of organizational culture.Public Money Management,36(7), 547-552. Zhang, S. S., van Doorn, J., Leeflang, P. S. (2014). Does the importance of value, brand and relationship equity for customer loyalty differ between Eastern and Western cultures?International Business Review,23(1), 284-292.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.